Tried and tested, eye-catching, lovely to look at, we think print is brilliant! Here are our top 6 reasons for loving print…
1. It reaches all demographics. Not everyone is online (we know, it’s shocking!) But with print promotion, it’s possible to track down and reach any group of people you can think of, no matter how niche your target audience
2. It can be tied into your other marketing activities. Printed materials can work beautifully as the heart of an integrated marketing campaign, directing people to your online activities, offers, or competitions.
3. It’s immediate. There’s no distance or delay with print, and you can make sure it reaches people when they’re at their most receptive.
4. It’s credible. Want to add clout and credibility to a campaign? A beautifully designed brochure is the way to go!
5. It’s hard to ignore. Brochures or leaflets don’t have a delete button! They’re physical, tangible and unavoidable and it’s notoriously hard to resist the urge to flick through a brochure or What’s On guide! Studies suggest that around 80% of printed mail is opened compared to just 20% of emails.*
6. It works. Ultimately, there’s nothing more convincing than seeing results! Here’s what our clients have to say about print distribution campaigns we’ve helped them run…
“Around 40% of visitors surveyed had picked up a Jerwood Gallery leaflet and we’ve also seen an improvement in visitors from London.” – Jerwood Gallery
“The campaign was a great success and this was measured by seeing the amount of visitors who came to the gallery as opposed to the same time last year. This was up 70%.” – Watts Gallery
So if you’re not already producing printed marketing materials… why not?