At London Calling we have now teamed up with Gold Key to offer our clients an even wider array of print distribution options.
This exciting new partnership means that we can distribute our client’s print to an even bigger selection of London’s highest-footfall and most exclusive venues. The new locations added to our lists include:
- More than 250 of London’s best 4* and 5* hotels;
- Over 150 corporate locations and offices used by top businesses such as The Finanial Times, Network Rail, Unilever, Bird & Bird, HSBC, Savills, and BBC New Broadcasting House;
- Airport lounges for more than 30 international airlines;
- 30 London-based Members Clubs including Shoreditch House, Soho House, the Oxford and Cambridge Club and the Army and Navy Club.
These new venues are focused on reaching an exclusive, professional audience who live and work in London as well as tourists and visitors arriving via local airports.
To celebrate the launch of these new print channels, we are offering a 20% discount to the first five organisations to book any of these venues!
If you would like to find out more about our new offerings and which venues would work best for your organisation, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 275 7225.
Tried and tested, eye-catching, lovely to look at, we think print is brilliant! Here are our top 6 reasons for loving print…
1. It reaches all demographics. Not everyone is online (we know, it’s shocking!) But with print promotion, it’s possible to track down and reach any group of people you can think of, no matter how niche your target audience
2. It can be tied into your other marketing activities. Printed materials can work beautifully as the heart of an integrated marketing campaign, directing people to your online activities, offers, or competitions.
3. It’s immediate. There’s no distance or delay with print, and you can make sure it reaches people when they’re at their most receptive.
4. It’s credible. Want to add clout and credibility to a campaign? A beautifully designed brochure is the way to go!
5. It’s hard to ignore. Brochures or leaflets don’t have a delete button! They’re physical, tangible and unavoidable and it’s notoriously hard to resist the urge to flick through a brochure or What’s On guide! Studies suggest that around 80% of printed mail is opened compared to just 20% of emails.*
6. It works. Ultimately, there’s nothing more convincing than seeing results! Here’s what our clients have to say about print distribution campaigns we’ve helped them run…
“Around 40% of visitors surveyed had picked up a Jerwood Gallery leaflet and we’ve also seen an improvement in visitors from London.” – Jerwood Gallery
“The campaign was a great success and this was measured by seeing the amount of visitors who came to the gallery as opposed to the same time last year. This was up 70%.” – Watts Gallery
So if you’re not already producing printed marketing materials… why not?