** This position has now been filled **
Culture Calling Digital Officer
Full-Time/37.5 hours a week although Part-Time option will be considered
Reporting to: Sales & Operations Director, Culture Calling
Culture Calling and London Calling Arts have built their reputation displaying print and targeting audiences across the Arts, Leisure and Tourist industries bringing new visitors to their favourite arts and cultural institutions.
The role: The role of Culture Calling Digital Officer is a key position within the digital department of London Calling, contributing substantially to the success of the company and its digital range of marketing and consumer services.
The Culture Calling Digital Officer manages the online presence for Culture Calling, primarily through B2C channels but also B2B. We are looking for someone who has the expertise and passion for social media, including knowledge of social media platforms, social media metrics, email marketing, website content management, SEO and Google Analytics.
The marketing of Culture Calling as a brand and our services is also a vital component of this role and this will involve working closely with the sales team to develop new strategy and offers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create content ideas for Culture Calling’s online channels – planning, writing and executing content
- Contribute to and implement the ever changing social media strategy for the Company
- Community management – engage with existing communities and come up with ideas for growing and expanding Culture Calling’s presence online
- Manage all social media budgets for advertising and campaigns
- Build email campaigns for the B2B market and B2C market
- Undertake integrated marketing campaigns alongside the Client Services Account Management and Sales Team for Culture Calling and our clients
- Building relationships and contacts within PR agencies and PR/Marketing departments in arts and culture organisations
- Working alongside company interns assisting with website content and feature writing
- To keep abreast of developments in arts marketing and the cultural sector
- Represent the company at various events whilst maintaining goodwill for the company’s services
- To adhere to Culture Calling’s values in all areas of the role and in all dealings with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- To undertake any other such duties as may be deemed appropriate to the role of Culture Calling Digital Officer
- To assist the members of the Senior Management Team with tasks as required
- To assist the London Calling Online Brand Manager with tasks as required including developing and maintaining the LondonCalling.com B2C website
- Substantial experience of managing social media communications for an organisation or brand
- Experience of using and managing a content management system
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with an understanding of digital content creation including keywords and SEO
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Thorough and meticulous with an eye for detail
- PhotoShop, InDesign, Flash and Final Cut experience
- Impeccable copy writing skills
- A creative self-starter, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Passionate about all things art, theatre and culture
- A willingness to work beyond the normal ‘9-5’ in looking after Culture Calling’s online presence
- Experience of filming and editing simple videos for online social media
- Knowledge of HTML for web and email (including testing across multiple email clients)
- Strong understanding of keyword plans and on page optimization
Interested in joining the dynamic team behind London Calling Arts and Culture Calling? Send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.